• Film production could be from any year as long as it has not been commercially solicited or openly accessed via free online content providers.
• All genres permitted
• International films are strongly encouraged to apply but French or English subtitles are required on all non-French of English speaking films.
• More than one entry may be submitted. Each must be submitted with its own entry form and fee. Get in touch with us to receive the guildes for submissions
• After you submit, please contact us to find out if your film has been receive.
• If selected the filmmaker must allow video clips of the submitted work to be used as part of promotional montages of the Festival.
• The festival has the right to work with any institution for promotion of the celebration.
• If chosen for festival screening, all submitters must supply an online high resolution digital file to download or mail in a flash drive.
• If a film is accepted, entrants will be solely responsible for delivering their exhibition video materials to and from the festival venue. A complete press kit and an online link to your film will be needed as soon after notification as possible. The Festival cannot be held liable for your exhibition print/video materials which are lost or damaged.
• All submission fees are non-refundable.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
By submitting your application you agree that all performance rights are held by the producer of your project and that the Film Festival will in no way be held responsible for any copyright infringement.